[Freeipa-users] ldap tree: etc-location & ca-cas

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 11 13:11:32 UTC 2017

hi everyone

my domain seems ok but I've decided to watch it closely on
more regular basis and am in a process of learning the tree.
I found a few +nsuniqueid and I wonder: is there a relation
(surely is, but how critical) between etc-location & ca-ca?

Both, location and ca have the same
+nsuniqueid=647ed0ab-b70911e6-b84df1c7-2176fa48.
My question would be (if I cannot do that with IPA, which I
probably cannot): do I clean manually both location & ca in
one go?
Or there is a sequence to it?
And more importantly: what should also check in the tree in
relation to these two DNs?

many thank,