[Freeipa-users] Windows Clients can´t access linux services using kerberos

Carlos Raúl Laguna carlosla1987 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 07:18:13 UTC 2017

Hello everyone I need some help with this I have set up an IPA 4.4.3 server
and I have established a forest trust relationship with Active Directory,
everything looks good, after following this guide
http://www.freeipa.org/index. Php? Title =
Squid_Integration_with_FreeIPA_using_Single_Sign_On & redirect = no on
linux clients has worked without problems but has not been so on my windows
clients, I have overlooked something? How do the windows clients ticket
should be register by the proxy? Thanks for your help any inside will help
me .