[Freeipa-users] Windows Clients can´t access linux services using kerberos

Carlos Raúl Laguna carlosla1987 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:11:05 UTC 2017

 still trying to understand why windows clients do not pass the
authentication on a kerberized proxy in a scheme where there is forests
trust, I assumed that in a  forests trust to cross-authentication between
realms was established automatically, i am wrong about this ?

i am using freeipa 4.4.3 and i can access to any linux host enrolled in IPA
with my windows credentials, the sso work just fine from any linux host any
idea what i am missing ? Thanks in advance