[Freeipa-users] Slow logins on one ipa client- due to SSS_PAM_ACCT_MGMT

Kilborn, Jim jim.kilborn at swri.org
Fri Mar 17 19:27:25 UTC 2017

Justin,

I verified that the pam.d files were as you documented, and they were the same between the two clients. However, I forgot that I had a local user defined that matched the account name. That was stupid of me. I removed the local user, and now it is doing the  SSS_PAM_ACCT_MGMT, so at least I'm not chasing that anymore.

The client speed is still much different, so I need to compare the logs again and see where its taking up so much time. Hopefully it will be more apparent now.

Much Thanks !!

Regards,
Jim