[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA @ SouthEast Linux Fest 2017

Striker Leggette striker at terranforge.com
Tue May 2 15:43:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

I will be hosting a table at the SouthEast Linux Fest in Charlotte,
North Carolina this year from June 9th to the 11th and would like to
invite anyone in the area to stop by an hang out. At the table, I will
be giving a brief overlook as to what FreeIPA is and the potential it has.

Last year, I hosted a talk about joining Fedora machines to Active
Directory so that AD users could authenticate into the Fedora machine.
While many folks were interested in this talk, some folks were asking me
about IPA and how it could fit into the scenario.

I am expecting to be asked questions that I will not be able to answer,
which is normal for anyone hosting an open-demonstration. Any help that
folks here can provide would be appreciated.  Or, feel free to just stop
by and say "Hi".

southeastlinuxfest.org

--
Striker Leggette