[Freeipa-users] Spam

Christopher Lamb christopher.lamb at ch.ibm.com
Wed May 17 04:34:56 UTC 2017

to be more precise, a few minutes after I post, and a few seconds after I
get the mail with my post from freeipa-users

From:	Christopher Lamb/Switzerland/IBM at IBMCH
To:	"freeipa-users at redhat.com" <Freeipa-users at redhat.com>
Date:	17/05/2017 06:26
Subject:	Re: [Freeipa-users] Spam
Sent by:	freeipa-users-bounces at redhat.com

.... and I was feeling left out because I wasn't getting any spam, despite
other users reporting it.

Then I posted a new thread a few days ago, and within seconds I got several
spams, and did so for each post I made on that thread.

So I as far as I can see something is picking up fresh posts, and
responding to those. I will probably get another dose (of spam) following
this post .....

Chris

Inactive hide details for Andrey Dudin ---17/05/2017 03:58:00---Me too.  I
received a lot of spam messages from Amy Kristen. сAndrey Dudin
---17/05/2017 03:58:00---Me too. I received a lot of spam messages from Amy
Kristen. ср, 17 мая 2017 г. в 3:16, Vinny Del Si