[Freeipa-users] Spam

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Wed May 17 04:39:41 UTC 2017

On ke, 17 touko 2017, Christopher Lamb wrote:
>.... and I was feeling left out because I wasn't getting any spam, despite
>other users reporting it.
>
>Then I posted a new thread a few days ago, and within seconds I got several
>spams, and did so for each post I made on that thread.
>
>So I as far as I can see something is picking up fresh posts, and
>responding to those.  I will probably get another dose (of spam) following
>this post .....
We discussed this topic multiple times in past on this list, you can
check archives for details. There is no a subscribed person that spams.
It is a bot using archives to retrieve emails.

We are in a process to migrate to a different mail list provider
(lists.fedoraproject.org) this week, you'll get a notification soon.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy