[Hwcert-announce-list] Red Hat Hardware Test Suite Info GA (hwcert-client-info-1.6.5-32) Available for RHEL 6

Engineering Partner Management eng-partner-management at redhat.com
Wed Dec 4 01:48:19 UTC 2013

Greetings Red Hat Partners,

We are pleased to announce the General Availability (GA) of the Red Hat
Hardware Certification Test Suite Information package
(hwcert-client-info-1.6.5-32) for certification purposes with Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 6.x.

The hwcert-client-info-1.6.5-32 package includes Red Hat product
information utilized as part of the info test verification. This update
includes the necessary data for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 through 6.5
and is intended to be used with the hwcert-client-1.6.5-25.1 package.

The Red Hat Hardware Certification Test Suite GA package is available at
the following locations:

ftp://partners.redhat.com/a166eabc5cf5df158922f9b06e5e7b21/hwcert/RHEL6/hwcert-client-info/1.6.5/

and

https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/software/packages/details/Overview.do?pid=804926

Highlights of the hwcert-client-1.6.5-32 test suite GA package include:

* Kernel version information updated to include the GA RHEL 6.5 kernel.

We value your ongoing participation in the Red Hat Enterprise Linux
development, testing, and certification efforts. Thank you for your
continued partnership. If you have any questions or comments, please do
not hesitate to contact your Partner Manager or Technical Account Manager.

Regards,

The Red Hat Hardware Certification Team