[Hwcert-announce-list] Certification Test Suite login may be blocked by change on Red Hat Customer Portal

Engineering Partner Management eng-partner-management at redhat.com
Fri May 3 16:19:55 UTC 2019

Greetings Red Hat Partners,

A recent update to the Red Hat Customer Portal's terms and conditions
could prevent users from logging in to the Red Hat Certification test
suite until the new terms are accepted. If you are suddenly unable to
log in to the test suite through the web user interface, please log in
to the Red Hat Customer Portal at https://access.redhat.com and then
review and accept the terms and conditions page that is displayed to
you. This will restore your access to the test suite. We apologize for
any disruption of certification activities this may have caused.

We value your ongoing participation in Red Hat certification, software
development, and testing efforts. Thank you for your continued
partnership. If you have any questions or comments, please do not
hesitate to contact your partner manager or engineering account
manager.

Regards,
The Red Hat Certification Team