proposal for a few changes to ltsp package

nilakhya chatterjee weba at ancollege.org
Thu Jul 10 11:20:53 UTC 2008

yes Aleksander you are perfectly right. the ltsp-server-intitialise
and dhcpd-update scripts are buggy  i am releasing the bug fixed
scripts in few hours from now after a thorough test

please also make it clear to use ltspbr0 interface in ltsp-server.conf
file ....located at /etc/ltsp to start your ltsp-server-initialise
script

actually in my thought the " ltsp-server-initialise - y "  command
needs not be invoked when we are using a  bridge device to handle all
dhcp request from ......ltsp clients

ltsp-bridge device concept is new and i am working on the ltsp -server
-initialise script to get along with it ....