LTSP 5

Darryl Bond dbond at nrggos.com.au
Wed Jun 4 21:24:44 UTC 2008

Being able to set the screen resolution is a pretty big deal to me.
Can I help?

xrandr would seem to be the best solution as it does not allow
resolutions that the card/monitor are unable to display so you can't end
up with a non-working configuration. This is something that happens to
me on occasions.

Regards
Darryl Bond