volume settings don't persist after client reboot

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Tue Oct 21 17:34:25 UTC 2008

Is it possible to add such configurable variables, commented out, to the
default
lts.conf? Or does it become a Fedora only change (in which I should make
the suggestion, instead, to the ltsp developers). If someone as
knowledgeable as Peter has to ask about it, hope for us mere mortals is
slim.

Likewise, the file that specifies the target server (in case we use our
ltsp server as a boot server and point the clients elsewhere). It took
me a long time of digging to find where that configuration had fled to.
Sorry to forget the file name as I've put away the F9 k12linux drive for
installation tomorrow at school.

btw, my new install worked great once I imported the old isa soundcard
settings from my old lts.conf for our Dell GX1/A test clients.

Thanks,
William