usb sticks reliability

Healy, Patrick Patrick.Healy at dsusd.us
Mon Jun 8 05:09:52 UTC 2009

Hi Barry,

I've been using the FC9 beta of k12linux all school year, with no issues regarding usb sticks.
Kid's use them, & they just work, without them thinking about it.  It's one of the benefits of
the new system, no more MToolsFM.  The only thing that's odd is not having to umount.
The kids just pull them out and they're ok.

Pat Healy
Palm Desert High School