[K12OSN] OT - Open Source Alumnae / Fundraising Software

Chris Thomas cwt137 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 02:17:16 UTC 2004

Hi all:

I work for a small k-8 private school which has been
using K12LTSP since the 1.0 release. Thanks everyone
for helping me setup our thin client computing model.

Next fiscal year will be the school's 60th anniversary
and the school will focus on generating money by going
after our alums. Currently the school doesn't have a
database with Alumnae/i info and the school has never
done Alumnae/i fundraising before. My question; is
there an open source software solution that can help
track Alumnae/i and their donations? I found
Blackbaud's "The Raiser's Edge" but it's not free and
I think it is designed to be used for a bigger
institution.

Thanks for your help.

Chris