[K12OSN] New Network - Fiber planned - Need advice

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Apr 21 22:35:59 UTC 2004

We are also running a WS3508 with some short haul and some long haul
GBIC's.  Definitely higher priced but worth it.  We haven't touched ours
since it was installed.  I would search Ebay for some of this equipment,
we just sold a bunch of GBIC's and 3548's on there for much less than
what you would pay new or even at a used store.  It is very common to
see good deals on this stuff out there.