[K12OSN] More on individual application servers

Dan Bo faengoy at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 17:23:45 UTC 2004

Somehow I don't feel like the original question about
OO servers got answered fully, and I'm quite
interested.  What's the most decent way to have users
at various terminals click on an icon (running on the
LTSP server) to export the application directly from
the app server to the client without going through the
LTSP server?  This seems to involve some environmental
variable logic, but I am not sure which ones...
Dan

=====
Trouble opening PDFs?  Try the advice at http://www.onestopenglish.com/lessonshare/archiveread.htm

Official Thai -> English translation at reasonable rates.  Contact me to find out more.