[K12OSN] server without graphics card

Bob Robnett rrobnett at skusd.k12.ca.us
Thu Aug 5 13:35:21 UTC 2004

The system requires a graphics card to start.  It will not pass the first
portion of the POST (Power On Self Test) without it.  Any graphics card will
do. You do not have to have a monitor hooked up to it, though.
Bob Robnett
Coordinator of Technology
Southern Kern Unified School District
661-256-5020  X1509