[K12OSN] Conflicts installing webmin

Brad Smith usernamenumber at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 16:36:28 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

I have a default install of k12ltsp 4.0.1 up and running. However,
when I run the get.webmin script it reports the following conflict:

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:
 foomatic: Conflicts: hpijs (< 1.5) but 1.4-11 is to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or
specify a solution).

ERROR: something went wrong with 'apt-get install webmin'
Aborting :-(

Before I force the install is there anything I should know about this?
Is anyone else encountering this problem?

Thanks,
--Brad