[K12OSN] Using NT Domain Accounts on Clients

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Sat Aug 7 01:00:43 UTC 2004

I'm really supposed to be studying for my CCNA exam Mon... but as a
quick answer you'll want to use security = domain, and the server entry
to go with it, in the smb.conf file. This will point requests to your NT
domain server.

Are you talking about windows boxes mounting user directories from the
K12LTSP server? If so, that's a logon script thing. I think you have to
create a share called netshare, place a batch script in there and do
some other things.

That's mostly directions to start looking for now. Not real clear though
cause I should be studying... :-)

JSR/