[K12OSN] winbind/gdm issues

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Aug 27 18:31:23 UTC 2004

I created all of my usernames in lowercase to avoid the case sensativity
issue...
used *ducks* MS-Word to lowercase my entire text document with all my
username Huckaby, David into huckaby david
for instance...(used it to remove the tabs and commas too, find and
replace is your friend)

then used my nifty little python script(posted earlier this month and on
some wiki) to generate my usernames in the method I liked...and into
webmin batch format...
then used webmin to create accounts and voila!

--Huck