[K12OSN] Found the DHCP server...

Debbie Schiel debbieschiel at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 04:43:24 UTC 2004

YES, hallelujah, and praise the Lord!! We have found the DHCP server.
Thankyou for everybody's help, you kept me going, and have just amazed me at
how quick you are to respond to a plea for help.
And if you wanna know what *I* was doing wong (because OF COURSE it was my
fault, I knew I was missing something simple... besides brain matter) ...
sorry I'm just too embarrased to tell.

BUT I am connected and have logged into the yummy lovely K12server and am
writing this mail on my new thin client... I can't tell you how glad I am
that it has finally worked out. I have the biggest smile on my face.

:o)

... now the fun begins!