Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP & Workstation Sound

Gideon Romm wrote:
If you want sound with flash and esd, check out this solution:
http://www.thesymbiont.com/index.php?module=documents&JAS_DocumentManager_op=viewDocument&JAS_Document_id=26

Just looking at the info (which contains things I didn't know!) it appears that it will only work with the /tmp directory being local. I admit I don't know how sockets work, but I'm assuming that the solution above would fix flash/sound/esd for the server only, not for the clients -- does this sound right?

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director