Re: [K12OSN] Teacher Forums

Les,

Actually I've been to sites that used phpbbs and it works very well. One sign in allows access to various conferences or forums. All forums are listed on the main index page and you can choose how you follow the messages.

I thought of a bbs since it's web based (easy to access from anywhere) and some teachers hardly ever check their email (no offense to any teachers here!). They can easily access it from work or home.

Jason

If you are interested in more than one thing it is very inconvenient
to have to bounce around to dozens of forums in different places
with different styles and different login conventions compared to
having email drop in a mailbox you would be checking anyway.
What's the attraction?