Re: [K12OSN] Linux back online!

On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 09:37:42PM -0500, Jason wrote:
> Bill,
>
> I presume Gimp, KolourPaint etc.  Not sure yet.

Well, for the young kids, be sure to check out Tux Paint. ;^)

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

It's much easier to use than Gimp or KolourPaint (though admittedly I don't
have much experience with the latter).  Mainly, though, it's a lot more
kid-friendly, and has a slight educational twist that the other two don't. ;)

Good luck!

-bill!