Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Teacher Forum

Jason -

Some of us that met at the Christa McAuliffe Technology conference in NH last week decided to start a mailing list to share ideas about increasing acceptance of Open Source solutions into schools in the New England area. As part of that effort, I mocked up a PHPBB system. I just put it up last night so there are no posts to it yet but the plan is to spark some ideas about what kinds of topics might be useful to discuss. Take a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.edcto.org/frost

Bryant