[K12OSN] Turning On Local Applications

Hi Folks,

I've seen "running it as a local application" mentioned a few times recently on the list. I'm getting more and more interested in trying this out. Can someone give me a quick run down on the pros and cons and how to do it? Can you make certain applications local and others not, or is it an all or nothing deal?

Thanks,

ck