Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.2.0 beta #7 & a new mirror

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Jim Christiansen wrote:

Ok, now I'm caught up with Eric's 4.2 beta work! I should have read ALL of the recent list mail before sending off my questions about using Fedora3. The 4.2 beta is based on the already post-beta Fedora3 so the only question would be about Eric's K12LTSP based rpms, right?

Or instead of using Fedora3, if I wait until the weekend of Dec 18-19 will I be too late to try out the betas, Eric? Thanks, Jim

The only thing I think is "beta" right now is the CD build process.

At this point in time, I feel comfortable that a K12LTSP 4.2.0 install
should work perfectly well. The only show-stopper is that some systems
won't boot off the install CDs. I really want to get that fixed before
declaring 4.2.0 as the new stable release.

-Eric