[K12OSN] old AT keyboards and serial mouse not working

Joe Guenther jguenther at chinooksedge.ab.ca
Tue Feb 24 20:53:34 UTC 2004

OK .... egg on my face.  I should have known better... but when you're
nervous, you forget to think straight (think of back when we started dating
girls...)

Well the solution was to restart the dhcpd.  The workstation got the wrong
ip address and thus did not connect with the lts.conf configuration for the
serial ports.

So Jim was right - fix the mouse and the keyboard will follow.

sorry for the panic.  I guess the main thing is that the old lab machines
WILL work with LTSP.

joe