[K12OSN] new server serial ATA or SCSI

Chris Kacoroski ckacoroski at nsd.org
Thu Feb 19 12:15:13 UTC 2004

This may be a bit late, but I have ordered a server with 2TB of SATA
drives hooked into a single 3ware card.  I will run some tests when I
get it (should be a few weeks) and post them.

cheers,

ski

--
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
   connected to the entire universe"		John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, ckacoroski at nsd.org, 425-489-6263