[K12OSN] Samba xp desktop errors...

daniel.hunt at iibbank.ie daniel.hunt at iibbank.ie
Wed Jun 2 11:37:32 UTC 2004

I thought that you had to use a special domain group with xp networks?
Otherwise you'd get strange errors like that one - as it automatically
assigns privledges based on the domain group policy?

Have a look here (quick google found it .. it may not be 100% suitable for
you :o))
http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/howto/groupmapping.html
<http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/howto/groupmapping.html>

Daniel