[K12OSN] Samba xp desktop errors...

Shawn Henderson shawn at techcoms.net
Thu Jun 3 03:07:30 UTC 2004

all the clients are configured the same and samba is only reading one smb.conf. Why would this only affect one workstation? I am confused and bewildered I know it has something to do with the workstation its self although I can not find it.. PLUS the adminstrator on the problem workstation does not get this error..