Re: [K12OSN] CigWin and K12LTSP

I'm using it with XP Pro now and it works fine. I'm betting it's the firewall that's locking you out, cause you're probably coming in on the WAN NIC, which by default install is firewalled to block port 177, open that port or better yet, just turn off the firewall if you're behind another firewall at your internet connection point, and you should be good to go.

Best of luck