[K12OSN] Terminal Sound cards

I have 8 terminals all with different types and brands of sound cards. Is it possible to place enteries in the lts.conf or other file that will cause the xmms and other audio programs to function properly in each terminal? If this is possible how do I go about doing it and where can I find more info on the process. My server is running K12LTSP 4.01.
Thanks
Pat