[K12OSN] samba/LDAP, DHCP, WINS, DNS on a 1GB quad P3 500 ?

We got those 4 Proliant 6000s I mentioned on the list last month.

They are big suckers! and yes, to who ever said it "they do sound like
turbine" :-|

They are all set up with RAID 5.

I'm thinking that one of these would be a prime candidate for a
samba/LDAP along with some other services.

I'd like to combine the ram of the remaining 3 into one (5 GB) and test
it out as an K12LTSP and see how many terminals I can power up before it
grinds to a halt. :-)

-john