[K12OSN] rc.local file

Jim Wildman jim at rossberry.com
Tue Jun 22 20:59:15 UTC 2004

You may have to create it.  /etc/rc.d/rc.local
Jim Wildman, CISSP, RHCE       jim at rossberry.com http://www.rossberry.com
"Our political way of life is by the laws of nature, of nature's God, and
of course presupposes the existence of God, the moral ruler of the
universe, and a rule of right and wrong, of just and unjust, binding upon
man, preceding all institutions of human society and government."
John Quincy Adamns