[K12OSN] Hide files from view in Appletalk

Does anyone know of an equivalent command for Netatalk as veto files in
Samba?  I want to be sure users don't accidentally delete there mail
directory out of their home folders.  I have set up the veto in Samba
but am lost for the Netatalk side.  I have to keep full privileges for
the user or the mail won't work right.

---