Re: [K12OSN] Windoze Terminal Server and K12LTSP

I tested it last summer and it ran well for me. I was running Office 2000 on it and it ran well. I have not used it in a production environment.

David Trask wrote:

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn redhat com>
writes:

Do your apps run on WINE or CrossOver Office? If so, you'd avoid all of the above CAL/TCAL/WinServer licensing crap. And yes, it is complicated; I used to be a MS reseller a few years ago, and I had to be very careful when making a quote for someone, especially if it involved Windows Terminal Server.

How well does Crossover work on K12LTSP...anyone using it and can comment?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us