[K12OSN] Netatalk Permissions not working

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon Jun 28 20:23:10 UTC 2004

I just went live with 2 new servers last week.  Both configured
identical.  Each one has netatalk and samba configured on them
identically.  Both were working.  Now one is not using correct
permissions for netatalk.  I have /home/Public setup as a public access
folder and then created different folders inside of these with different
permissions depending on which group needs to access them.  When I
connect through Samba all of the correct folders show up for the correct
users.  But when connecting over Appletalk nothing shows up in this
folder, even if I say everyone can view it.  The /home/user folder work
perfect.  Any ideas on what might have happened?

---