[K12OSN] Request for feedback: K12LTSP EL

Dan Young dan_young at parkrose.k12.or.us
Mon Mar 8 15:33:01 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 14:24, Eric Harrison wrote:
> I would really love to know people's experiences and opinions. Was
> it easy enough to install, did you run into any bugs or annoyances,
> etc, etc. I would like to know the good, the bad, and the ugly!

>From ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/apt/EL3/README

Step 7:
Says to "yum install k12ltsp-utilities". The package in RPMS.meta is
called k12ltsp-utils.

Step 8:
/opt/tsp/templates/k12ltsp/K12Linux-initialized should read:
/opt/tsp/templates/k12ltsp/K12Linux-initialize

I think you're looking good if all I can do is find typos in the docs!
;-)

-Dan Young
-Parkrose School District