[K12OSN] IDE if /home is NFS?

Immanuel Derks I.Derks at translucent.nl
Wed Mar 31 20:48:10 UTC 2004

Op wo 31-03-2004, om 20:20 schreef Shawn Powers:

Yep, very cool. It looks like to be a role model for big LTSP rollouts.
What is the exact rationale for using IDE on the application servers?

Intereseting also that, what I presume to be your X server doesn't seem
to need scsi. Is it that all happens in memory once X is up?

regards Immanuel

--

 T R A N S L U C E N T  S Y S T E M S
 -The Linux Engineers From Amsterdam-