[K12OSN] yum failure on 4.0.1

Matthew Ross mross at esd165.org
Thu May 13 18:50:02 UTC 2004

anthony baldwin wrote:

> It seems that apt-get is having problems, too, saying that I have
> duplicates of ntp and tuxpaint-stamps.  I'm going to check the
> archives, because I swear someone else was having the same problem a
> few days ago.
> I think it's probably Bill's fault. ;) I'm sure he just doesn't want
> my daughter to run out of stamps...

FYI: I was the one having problems with Tuxpaint-Stamps. running a
'apt-get remove tuxpaint-stamps' removed the duplication.

There is some question on when apt-get updates it's
/etc/apt/sources.list, does it destroy the k12ltsp's custom
/etc/apt/sources.list?

Oh well, Fedora Core 2 is scheduled to release on Monday. If you guys
need a beta tester for the next k12ltsp based on FC2, let me know... I'm
interested.

--Matt