[K12OSN] Re: Making donations work better

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Thu May 27 15:06:41 UTC 2004

I guess my "Universal Boot Floppy" thread was similar to this one... so
I'll pipe in here too.

If I can get the universal network card etherboot image thing to work
from the hard drive, and use g4u to image it quickly over the network --
I'll be happy to have the floppy available for use on the remote terminals.

That said, I HATE floppy drives, but even just for proof of concept
it'll be nice to get going.  I haven't had time yet to do more research
on converting the .dsk file into a .zlilo file...  More later if I
figure it out.  I'll happily post the g4u image file for everyone to use
once I get it working.  It should be very painless to clone fast.

-Shawn