[K12OSN] Mounting Novell 3.11 partition

Victor victor at hiplik.com.hk
Thu May 13 01:31:26 UTC 2004

Hi,

Thanks for you advice.
However, I cannot start the Novell 3.11 server due to a failure in the SCSI
hard disk. Your suggestion seems that I have to access the Novell partition
through network.  Actually, I use a PCI SCSI card to connect the SCSI hard
disk locally and I need to mount the Novell partition through this SCSI hard
disk.
I tried this command: mount -t ncpfs -r /dev/sda2 /mnt/novell
Then I was asked to input password but I don't know the password.  I don't
know whether it is the admin password of the Novell partition or anything
else.
Do you have any suggestion?
Thank you very much.

Victor