[K12OSN] Best approach to calm the school's administration about Linux?

Calvin Park csitech at davisny.edu
Fri May 28 18:55:30 UTC 2004

I would for Davis College, a small Christian/Bible College in upstate
New York. We are switching our Student Computer Center to K12LTSP over
the summer. So, certainly Linux is being used at this college, as well
as other colleges here in the states. That might help to calm some of
their fears.

-Calvin