[K12OSN] my laptop in the lab

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Oct 18 15:34:11 UTC 2004

You are better off running an IMAP mail server and grabbing your pop
mail from your provider with fetchmail, then serving it out over the
internet via Secure IMAP (port 99x).  Then all your mail will be
available to you from anywhere on the internet, including drafts and
sent items from any location.