[K12OSN] X & cirrus cards

Chris Thomas cwt137 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 16:18:46 UTC 2004

Here is what I did to solve a problem I had with some
S3 and cirrus cards. But first, I'm assuming the 25%
of the computers that are having trouble all have the
same video card.

Get the pci id of one of the cirrus video cards and
edit the entry in the vidlist file. Change it to the
cirrus driver instead of whatever it says. Then you
can keep your 'XSERVER = auto' setting in the lts.conf
file.

Chris

Change the
--- Peter Van den Wildenbergh