[K12OSN] Kinda OT - Imaging Macs

Santiago, Nicholas nsantiago at caclv.org
Tue Sep 7 14:16:28 UTC 2004

Hi all--

This is kinda off topic, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Does anyone know of a successful way to clone Mac OS X boxes? I tried using
Carbon Copy Cloner with a Firewire/1394 cable connecting two Macs, and
nothing. Does anyone have any ideas or know of links to a good walkthough?

-Nick
 A Mac Techno-Idiot

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
   Nicholas Santiago
   Technical Assistant
   Community Action Committee of the Lehigh Valley
   610-691-5620 ext. 302 or 1-866-847-4565 ext. 302
   nsantiago at caclv.org <mailto:nsantiago at caclv.org>
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

  _____

Join us for "No Room for Poverty," a national rally in Washington D.C. to
call
the nation's attention to poverty during this, the 40th anniversary of the
War on Poverty,
Saturday, September 4. The bus trip, a box lunch, and a t-shirt will cost $5
per person.
Sign up now by calling 610-691-5620.
Community Action Committee of the Lehigh Valley, Inc.
1337 East Fifth Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
www.caclv.org <http:\\www.caclv.org>

  _____