[K12OSN] LDAP Admin Chuck or Dave?

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Apr 27 19:55:42 UTC 2005

I want to get a nice gui going to admin the SAMBA/LDAP setup on the
server as I am getting closer to actually implementing this.  And
console isn't the most user friendly for others to admin.

So Chuck and Dave, I say at Linux world that you both had nice gui's
running.  I know you have told me a couple of time what they were but
when I google them I get multiple hits on the names.

Could you send me a link to the installers that you used to get them
going, and any helpful info on setup?  Dave, I am sure you have
something documented to go with it :-)

Thanks,

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department