[K12OSN] LDAP Admin Chuck or Dave?

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Wed Apr 27 19:47:49 UTC 2005

jim: i use ldapbrowser..tere is also directoryadministratr or diradmin
from dag's site..i really like ldapbrowser though..i am on the win side
and cant get you an exact name but 82 is in ther..it works as well fromwin
as linux as it is a java app..i had to change the path to java inside
it..whe i get home i can send youmne..chuck