[K12OSN] School Size

Ryan Collins mr.rcollins at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:04:08 UTC 2005

On Apr 12, 2005 1:25 PM, Huck <dhuckaby at paasda.org> wrote:
> Something I have noticed is that of most of the schools I talk to the
> ratio of students to workstations is about 3:1, usually limited by
> physical space. I'm wondering if this is accurate?

We're around 3.5:1 and yes, our big limitation now is space. I'm
moving to buying Mac minis (we're mostly mac) with LCD panels starting
this fall to hopefully free up some room. My LTSP lab is also going
with LCDs and one of the diskless workstations (haven't decided which
yet).

--
Ryan Collins
Technology Coordinator - Kenton City Schools